O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream is a concentrated hand cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked hands. When used daily, O’Keeffe’s Working Hands is clinically proven to Instantly boost moisture levels, Create a protective layer on the skins surface, and Help prevent further moisture loss. It is safe and effective for people with diabetes. Why does O’Keeffe’s work? The skin’s natural barrier can be damaged, causing dry, cracked skin. O’Keeffe’s products are specially formulated to create a protective barrier on the skin’s surface that locks in moisture and keeps your skin hydrated.
Before and After Hand Images are after a one-week usage period. Cream was applied before bed and three time’s day. Results may vary.
O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream, 2 oz Tube:
- Instantly boosts moisture levels
- Creates a protective layer on the skins surface
- Helps prevent further moisture loss
- Draws moisture to the skin
- Guaranteed Relief in Days
- For Best Results – Start with a small amount; it’s all you need. Over-application can lead to stickiness. Apply to hands as needed. Mild stinging of severely dry skin is normal, but discontinue use if it persists