LEGO The Incredibles takes players on an extraordinary fun-filled adventure where they’ll control their favorite Incredibles characters and team up as a family to conquer crime and family life. Reimagined in LEGO form and featuring TT Games signature LEGO humor, the game recreates unforgettable scenes and breathtaking action sequences from both Incredibles movies.
LEGO: The Incredibles – Nintendo Switch
- Two Movies, One Game Players can experience the thrilling adventures of the super hero Parr family in new ways as they delve into favorite moments from The Incredibles and The Incredibles 2 movies in a LEGO world full of fun and surprises.
- Family Teamwork for the Win Players must work together and combine the Parr family’s iconic abilities and unique powers to build amazing, massive LEGO structures. With Mr. Incredibles unparalleled super strength, Elasti-girls flexible transformations and the rest of the gangs awe-inspiring gifts, teamwork has never been so much fun.
- City District Based Crime Waves To rid the city of crime, players can complete action-packed side missions and defeat iconic Super Villains that control the city districts in an open-hub world, including Municiberg and New Urbem, that provides an exciting free-play experience.
- Character Customization with a Twist Players can modify their characters appearance and abilities using a customizer themed to Edna E Mode, the diminutive, but bombastic fashion designer of super hero outfits.
- Immerse yourself in this action and adventure game for everyone ages 10